Luxurious, Peaceful Home on Wonderful Nature Preserve.
Looking for relaxation, peace and luxury? This beautiful two bedroom two bath guest home with striking views, soothing breezes and a gorgeous pool is for you!
Nurture yourself lounging by the pool; or enjoying a book on your cozy hammock. Lounge on one of your two patios overlooking a fabulous nature preserve with stunning sunsets. Watch nature come alive via trails accessed right from your backyard or play golf at one of two fine courses just down the street. Enjoy the warmth of the wonderful fireplace or admire the spectacular sunsets and star filled nights. This haven has board games, pool toys, a basketball court and a ping pong table. Activity or rest, luxury and serenity, you’ll find it here!
Located in quiet Rancho San Diego, this single story Mediterranean home with large two car attached garage shares over one acre of spacious green landscape with another home (hosts home, family of two) and creates the perfect environment to enjoy the natural beauty of its peaceful location.
Inside this sparkling clean 1200 sq. ft. home you'll find custom quality and craftsmanship.
• The modern kitchen has granite countertops and island, stainless steel appliances, a peaceful dining area and is equipped for all your cooking needs.
• The living room has a comfortable sofa facing a soothing fireplace and double doors that open to let in the gentle breeze and tranquil nature views.
• There are two full suites, both have attractive private baths and cabinet laced walk-in closets. Spa-quality master suite has a luxury walk-in shower, flat screen TV and built in refrigerator. 2nd suite is opened to the home and can serve as a family room, or gain privacy via a room separator.
Close to everything San Diego offers; away from crowds and noise:
• Nature preserve, hiking and biking right out your back gate
• Restaurants, grocery stores, shopping, golf, horseback riding, park and movie theatre (5 min.)
• Downtown, airport, Convention Center, Seaport Village, Coronado, San Diego Bay (20 min.)
• Petco Park, Qualcomm Stadium, zoo, amusement park, bowling, malls and mini golf (20 min.)
• La Jolla, Mission Beach, Mission Bay, casino, Mexico (30 min.)
- Gorgeous salt water pool and spa (heated May - Sept.). (Not fenced. Children must be pool safe.)
- Laundry with washer, dryer.
- Spacious lawn
- Big attached 2 car garage with many storage cabinets and pristine epoxy floors.
- Air conditioning, heat, 10' ceilings, and sound protection in walls.
- Quiet, private location away from street.
- Secure gated entry and surrounding fencing.
- All bed linens, blankets, towels, kitchenware, laundry and cleaning supplies are included.
- Beach chairs, umbrella, coolers, available for outings.
The home is best suited for guests hoping to find a quiet place to relax.
- Guests are expected to be respectful of the home, the nature preserve, the hosts, our neighbors and each other.
- No smoking, parties or drugs.
- Only registered guests allowed on the property.
- Pets are not allowed unless approved.
- Children must be pool safe (able to swim) and supervised by adults at all times. No diving as the pool is shallow. Pool and pool patio close at 10 pm.
- Check in after 3 pm. Check out by 11 am.
Make your San Diego stay fabulous by giving the best to yourself and your family. Make your reservations today!
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Pets Considered
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Dining Area
- Children Welcome
- Towels Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Communal Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Iron & Board
- Ping Pong Table
- Hair Dryer
- Pantry Items
- Housekeeper Included
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Deck / Patio